SCHRODER ASIAN CREDIT OPP A DIS SGD-H
To provide income and capital growth by investing in fixed and floating rate securities issued by governments, government agencies, supranationals and corporates issued by mostly Asian issuers.
SCHRODER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
||Asia excluding Japan
|Included under CPFIS OA
|Included under CPFIS SA
|Included under SRS
|CPF Risk Classification
|FSM Risk Rating
||4 - Moderately Low Risk
|Latest NAV Price
||SGD 0.585 (May 22, 2017)
||March 17, 2003
|Right to cancel
All funds are based on forward pricing basis. The only exceptions are Cash Fund and Philip Money Market which are based on historical pricing.
In the case of a single pricing scheme, the single price does not take into account subscription or realisation fees which may be separately payable by the client upon purchase or redemption respectively.
A link to the semi-annual/annual reports will be emailed to investors by Fundsupermart.com. Investors using CPF and SRS (Non-IA holdings) may also receive hard copies of the semi-annual/annual reports by post from the fund house.
The declaration of distribution is at the sole discretion of the Fund Manager and is not guaranteed. The dividend information is for your reference only and it is not indicative of future performance.
|Min. Initial Amount
|Min. Subsequent Amount
|Min. RSP Investment
*Source: Fund's Semi-Annual or Annual Report
Fund charges have been factored into the fund's NAV and investors do not need to pay additional charges.
- Annual Expense Ratio *
- 1.48% (as of December 31, 2016)
- Annual Management Charge
- Annual Management Charge (Mother Fund)
- Other Significant Fees
- Please refer to information on fees in the Prospectus/Product Highlight Sheet.
- FSM Sales Charge
- RSP Sales Charge
- Permanently at 0%
- FSM Switching Charge(Switch Intra Fund House)
- FSM Switching Charge(Switch Inter Fund House)
- Platform Fee (as % of AUM)
- 0.05% per quarter (Cash/SRS investment only)
The table below shows the fund holidays for this fund within the next 10 business days.
- There are no upcoming public holidays for this fund.
- Fund Holiday
- There are no upcoming fund holidays for this fund.
- For Singapore Public Holidays and Fund Holidays declared by individual fund managers, there will not be pricing made. Fund pricing will resume on the following business day.
- The above fund holidays are based on the latest information provided by the individual fund managers. Omissions may occur in the event that Fundsupermart is not informed on time.