HGIF RUSSIA EQTY SGD CL AD
The Sub-Fund seeks long term capital growth by investing primarily in a concentrated portfolio of investments in equity and equity equivalent securities of companies which have their registered office in, and with an official listing on a major stock exchange or other Regulated Market in Russia as well as those companies with significant operations or carrying out a preponderant part of their business activities in Russia provided that investments in securities dealt in on the Russian markets other than those recognised by the Luxembourg regulator as Regulated Markets are subject to the 10% limit set forth in restriction 1. a) of Appendix 2 "General Investment Restrictions" of the Luxembourg Prospectus. There are no capitalisation restrictions, and it is anticipated that the Sub-Fund will seek to invest across a range of capitalisations.
HSBC GLOBAL ASSET MANAGEMENT (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
|Included under CPFIS OA
|Included under CPFIS SA
|Included under SRS
All funds are based on forward pricing basis. The only exceptions are Cash Fund and Philip Money Market which are based on historical pricing.
In the case of a single pricing scheme, the single price does not take into account subscription or realisation fees which may be separately payable by the client upon purchase or redemption respectively.
A link to the semi-annual/annual reports will be emailed to investors by Fundsupermart.com. Investors using CPF and SRS (Non-IA holdings) may also receive hard copies of the semi-annual/annual reports by post from the fund house.
The declaration of distribution is at the sole discretion of the Fund Manager and is not guaranteed. The dividend information is for your reference only and it is not indicative of future performance.
|Min. Initial Amount
|Min. Subsequent Amount
|Min. RSP Investment
*Source: Fund's Semi-Annual or Annual Report
Fund charges have been factored into the fund's NAV and investors do not need to pay additional charges.
- Annual Expense Ratio *
- 2.15% (as of March 31, 2017)
- Annual Management Charge
- Annual Management Charge (Mother Fund)
- Other Significant Fees
- Please refer to information on fees in the Prospectus/Product Highlight Sheet.
- FSM Sales Charge
- RSP Sales Charge
- Permanently at 0%
- FSM Switching Charge(Switch Intra Fund House)
- FSM Switching Charge(Switch Inter Fund House)
- Platform Fee (as % of AUM)
- 0.1% per quarter (Cash/SRS investment only)
The table below shows the fund holidays for this fund within the next 10 business days.
- There are no upcoming public holidays for this fund.
- Fund Holiday
- November 1, 2017 (Fund Holiday)
- For Singapore Public Holidays and Fund Holidays declared by individual fund managers, there will not be pricing made. Fund pricing will resume on the following business day.
- The above fund holidays are based on the latest information provided by the individual fund managers. Omissions may occur in the event that Fundsupermart is not informed on time.