HGIF ASIA EX-JAP EQ SM COS SGD AD
This fund is part of our Recommended list. Click here. for more!
The Fund aims to provide long term capital growth by investing in a portfolio of Asian (excluding Japanese) smaller company equities. The Fund invests in normal market conditions a minimum of 90% of its net assets in equities and equity equivalent securities of companies which are domiciled in, based in, or carry out the larger part of their business activities in Asia (excluding Japan) including both developed markets such as OECD countries and Emerging Markets. The Fund will invest a minimum of 70% of its net assets in equities and equity equivalent securities of smaller companies defined as those in the bottom 25% by market capitalisation of the Asia ex Japan universe (made of the combination of the MSCI AC Asia ex Japan index and the MSCI AC Asia ex Japan Small Cap index).
HSBC GLOBAL ASSET MANAGEMENT (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
||Small to Medium Companies
||Asia excluding Japan
|Included under CPFIS OA
|Included under CPFIS SA
|Included under SRS
All funds are based on forward pricing basis. The only exceptions are Cash Fund and Philip Money Market which are based on historical pricing.
In the case of a single pricing scheme, the single price does not take into account subscription or realisation fees which may be separately payable by the client upon purchase or redemption respectively.
A link to the semi-annual/annual reports will be emailed to investors by Fundsupermart.com. Investors using CPF and SRS (Non-IA holdings) may also receive hard copies of the semi-annual/annual reports by post from the fund house.
The declaration of distribution is at the sole discretion of the Fund Manager and is not guaranteed. The dividend information is for your reference only and it is not indicative of future performance.
|Min. Initial Amount
|Min. Subsequent Amount
|Min. RSP Investment
*Source: Fund's Semi-Annual or Annual Report
Fund charges have been factored into the fund's NAV and investors do not need to pay additional charges.
- Annual Expense Ratio *
- 1.84% (as of September 30, 2016)
- Annual Management Charge
- Annual Management Charge (Mother Fund)
- Other Significant Fees
- Please refer to information on fees in the Prospectus/Product Highlight Sheet.
- FSM Sales Charge
- RSP Sales Charge
- Permanently at 0%
- FSM Switching Charge(Switch Intra Fund House)
- FSM Switching Charge(Switch Inter Fund House)
- Platform Fee (as % of AUM)
- 0.1% per quarter (Cash/SRS investment only)
The table below shows the fund holidays for this fund within the next 10 business days.
- June 26, 2017 (Hari Raya Puasa)
- Fund Holiday
- June 23, 2017 (Fund Holiday)
- For Singapore Public Holidays and Fund Holidays declared by individual fund managers, there will not be pricing made. Fund pricing will resume on the following business day.
- The above fund holidays are based on the latest information provided by the individual fund managers. Omissions may occur in the event that Fundsupermart is not informed on time.