ING (L) RF EM DEBT HC X EUR HEDGE
The aim of this Sub-Fund to make diversified investments, mainly (minimum 2/3 of the portfolio) in transferable securities and fixed income money market instruments issued by public or private issuers in low or middle-income developing countries. These countries are often referred to as the “emerging markets”. The majority of investments are to be carried out in South and Central America (including the Caribbean), Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
More specifically, investments will be made in countries where the manager is able to assess the specific political and economic risks and in countries that have undertaken certain economic reforms and which have reached certain growth objectives.
It is stipulated that any liquid assets held on an ancillary basis will not be taken into account when calculating the above-mentioned limit of two thirds. This Sub-Fund aims to beat the performance of the Benchmark JP Morgan MBI Global Diversified.
The Sub-Fund may also invest, on an ancillary basis, in other transferable securities (including warrants on transferable securities up to a maximum of 10% of the Sub-Fund’s net assets), money market instruments, Rule 144A transferable securities, units of UCITS and other UCIs and deposits as described in PART III of the Luxembourg Prospectus. However, investments in UCITS and UCIs may not exceed a total of 10% of the net assets.
With a view to achieving the investment objectives, the Sub-Fund may also use derivative financial instruments including, but not limited to, the following: (i) options and futures on transferable securities or money market instruments; (ii) futures and options on stock exchange indices;(iii) futures, options and interest rate swaps; (iv) performance swaps; (v) forward currency contracts, currency futures contracts and transactions, currency call and put options, and currency swaps; and (vi) derivative financial instruments linked to credit risks, namely credit derivatives, such as credit default swaps, indices and baskets of securities.
ING INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
|Included under CPFIS OA
|Included under CPFIS SA
|Included under SRS
All funds are based on forward pricing basis. The only exceptions are Cash Fund and Philip Money Market which are based on historical pricing.
A link to the semi-annual/annual reports will be emailed to investors by Fundsupermart.com. Investors using CPF and SRS (Non-IA holdings) may also receive hard copies of the semi-annual/annual reports by post from the fund house.
The declaration of distribution is at the sole discretion of the Fund Manager and is not guaranteed. The dividend information is for your reference only.
|Min. Initial Amount
||SGD 1,822.30/EUR 1,000.00|
|Min. Subsequent Amount
||SGD 182.23/EUR 100.00|
|Min. RSP Investment
*Source: Fund's Semi-Annual or Annual Report
Fund charges have been factored into the fund's NAV and investors do not need to pay additional charges.
- Annual Expense Ratio *
- 1.91% (as of September 30, 2013)
- Annual Management Charge
- Annual Management Charge (Mother Fund)
- Other Significant Fees
- Please refer to information on fees in the Prospectus/Product Highlight Sheet.
- FSM Sales Charge
- RSP Sales Charge
- Permanently at 0%
- FSM Switching Charge(Same Tier)
- FSM Switching Charge(Lower-Tier to Higher-Tier)
- 0.5% (subject to a minimum of SGD10 per transaction)
- Platform Fee (as % of AUM)
- 0.05% per quarter (Cash/SRS investment only)
The table below shows the fund holidays for this fund within the next 10 business days.
- There are no upcoming public holidays for this fund.
- Fund Holiday
- There are no upcoming fund holidays for this fund.
- For Singapore Public Holidays and Fund Holidays declared by individual fund managers, there will not be pricing made. Fund pricing will resume on the following business day.
- The above fund holidays are based on the latest information provided by the individual fund managers. Omissions may occur in the event that Fundsupermart is not informed on time.