HGIF GLB EQ CLIMATE CHANGE SGD CL AD
The sub-fund invests for long term total return primarily in a concentrated portfolio of equity and equity equivalent securities of companies that aim to be the market-leaders in their respective sectors at managing their businesses in the face of climate change to maintain or enhance their competitive advantage and which have their registered office in, and/or with an official listing on a major stock exchange or other Regulated Market of any country. The sub-fund will seek to invest in companies with registered office in, and/or with an official listing in, developed markets such as OECD countries, and also those in Emerging Markets. There are no capitalisation restrictions, and it is anticipated that the sub-fund will seek to invest across a range of market capitalisations.
The sub-fund may also invest in financial derivative instruments such as futures, equity swaps, options and forward currency contracts and in other currency and equity derivatives. The sub-fund intends to use such financial derivative instruments for, inter alia, the purposes of managing market exposure (up to a maximum of 110% of the sub-fund's net asset value) and currency positioning but also to enhance return when the Investment Adviser believes the investment in financial derivative instruments will assist the sub-fund in achieving its investment objectives.
HSBC GLOBAL ASSET MANAGEMENT (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
|Included under CPFIS OA
|Included under CPFIS SA
|Included under SRS
All funds are based on forward pricing basis. The only exceptions are Cash Fund and Philip Money Market which are based on historical pricing.
In the case of a single pricing scheme, the single price does not take into account subscription or realisation fees which may be separately payable by the client upon purchase or redemption respectively.
A link to the semi-annual/annual reports will be emailed to investors by Fundsupermart.com. Investors using CPF and SRS (Non-IA holdings) may also receive hard copies of the semi-annual/annual reports by post from the fund house.
The declaration of distribution is at the sole discretion of the Fund Manager and is not guaranteed. The dividend information is for your reference only and it is not indicative of future performance.
|Min. Initial Amount
|Min. Subsequent Amount
|Min. RSP Investment
*Source: Fund's Semi-Annual or Annual Report
Fund charges have been factored into the fund's NAV and investors do not need to pay additional charges.
- Annual Expense Ratio *
- 1.85% (as of September 30, 2016)
- Annual Management Charge
- Annual Management Charge (Mother Fund)
- Other Significant Fees
- Please refer to information on fees in the Prospectus/Product Highlight Sheet.
- FSM Sales Charge
- RSP Sales Charge
- Permanently at 0%
- FSM Switching Charge(Switch Intra Fund House)
- FSM Switching Charge(Switch Inter Fund House)
- Platform Fee (as % of AUM)
- 0.1% per quarter (Cash/SRS investment only)
The table below shows the fund holidays for this fund within the next 10 business days.
- May 1, 2017 (Labour Day)
May 10, 2017 (Vesak Day)
- Fund Holiday
- There are no upcoming fund holidays for this fund.
- For Singapore Public Holidays and Fund Holidays declared by individual fund managers, there will not be pricing made. Fund pricing will resume on the following business day.
- The above fund holidays are based on the latest information provided by the individual fund managers. Omissions may occur in the event that Fundsupermart is not informed on time.