ING (L) RF ASIAN DEBT HC P USD
This Sub-Fund aims to generate returns by actively managing a portfolio comprised predominantly of bonds and money market instruments dominated in US Dollars issued by Asian issuers, e.g. Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, South Korea, Taiwan, the Philippines, India, Hong Kong, China and other countries in the same geographical area.
ING INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
||Asia excluding Japan
|Included under CPFIS OA
|Included under CPFIS SA
|Included under SRS
All funds are based on forward pricing basis. The only exceptions are Cash Fund and Philip Money Market which are based on historical pricing.
A link to the semi-annual/annual reports will be emailed to investors by Fundsupermart.com. Investors using CPF and SRS (Non-IA holdings) may also receive hard copies of the semi-annual/annual reports by post from the fund house.
The declaration of distribution is at the sole discretion of the Fund Manager and is not guaranteed. The dividend information is for your reference only and it is not indicative of future performance.
|Min. Initial Amount
||SGD 1,328.00/USD 1,000.00|
|Min. Subsequent Amount
||SGD 132.80/USD 100.00|
|Min. RSP Investment
*Source: Fund's Semi-Annual or Annual Report
Fund charges have been factored into the fund's NAV and investors do not need to pay additional charges.
- Annual Expense Ratio *
- 1.42% (as of September 30, 2014)
- Annual Management Charge
- Annual Management Charge (Mother Fund)
- Other Significant Fees
- Please refer to information on fees in the Prospectus/Product Highlight Sheet.
- FSM Sales Charge
- RSP Sales Charge
- Permanently at 0%
- FSM Switching Charge(Same Tier)
- FSM Switching Charge(between funds of different sales charges)
- 0.5% (subject to a minimum of SGD10 per transaction)
- Platform Fee (as % of AUM)
- 0.05% per quarter (Cash/SRS investment only)
The table below shows the fund holidays for this fund within the next 10 business days.
- April 3, 2015 (Good Friday)
- Fund Holiday
- April 6, 2015 (Fund Holiday)
- For Singapore Public Holidays and Fund Holidays declared by individual fund managers, there will not be pricing made. Fund pricing will resume on the following business day.
- The above fund holidays are based on the latest information provided by the individual fund managers. Omissions may occur in the event that Fundsupermart is not informed on time.