1. Forum Objective
At Fundsupermart.com, we hope to build a strong community of unit trust investors, by encouraging an atmosphere of active and open debate among our members.
Terms have to be set and laid down so that all members of the Forum will continue to benefit from these exchanges. Discussions, regardless of the subject matter, are to be conducted in a lawful and civil manner at all times.
2. Forum Procedures
- You must have an investment account in order to create a posting or participate in the Forum. There are many advantages to having an investment account so we encourage you to open an account with us if you have not opened one yet. If you would like to open an investment account now, please do so here.
- Once you have opened an investment account, you can then create ONE Forum Nickname and use the Forum Nickname to post discussion topics on our Forum, where many like-minded investors are waiting to share their views with you. You can create your Forum Nickname here.
- To create a posting in the Forum, please log on to your investment account and use the Forum Nickname to create a posting.
- You must agree to abide by our rules before you can access the Forum posting pages. To submit a forum posting, you have to accept the relevant terms and conditions stated under the "Important Information" page.
- You will be notified via email whenever there is a reply to your postings. If you do not wish to be notified of the replies, you can choose to turn off that feature.
- You can edit your posting on the Forum within the first 5 minutes after it has been posted on the Forum.
- If anyone is offended by the postings or messages in this Forum, or find any user in violation of the Forum Rules, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can assess the situation and decide on the appropriate editing, removal or ban. We will refer complaint cases to the relevant authorities required by law.
3. Forum Rules
You undertake to use the Forum only to send and receive messages and materials that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
- Post any Contents which is unlawful, false, biased, misleading, deceptive, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, offensive, hateful, ethnic, racial or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to Fundsupermart.com, by way of transmitting any forged or manipulated Contents through the use of the Forum.
- Forge titles or manipulate other identification information, to disguise the original source of any Contents that is transmitted through this Forum.
- Post any Contents in respect of which you have no right (either proprietary, contractual, or fiduciary) to transmit.
- Post any Contents that infringe any proprietary rights or intellectual property rights including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright of any party.
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Forum or servers or networks through which the Forum is provided, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, national or international regulations, and any legally binding provisions.
- Post any advertisements, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation.
- Post or link any content that is sexually explicit in nature.
- Diverting posters to other websites.
- Post any words or phrases that may give investors the impression that they will not lose money or that profit are guaranteed or indicate an urgency to persuade the investors to make investment such as safe, secure, protected, no risk, guarantee, promise, risk-free, warranty, invest now before it is too late, etc.
- Post any content that denigrate other fund competitors in such a way as might lower the reputation of the industry.
- Post of any particular fund product name, performance figures, or discussion about any specific funds.
- Post any content refers, whether directly or indirectly, to an issue, intended issue, offer, intended offer, invitation or intended invitation for units of a unit trust fund.
- Post any content refers, whether directly or indirectly, to another notice that refers to a prospectus in relation to an issue, intended issue, offer, intended offer, invitation or intended invitation for units of a unit trust fund.
- Post any content with direct forecasts or projections of future performance of any funds.
Please be informed that you are personally responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the material you post on the Forum. You should also take note that if your postings contain any misleading or inaccurate information, persons acting on such information may take action against you. You should also declare any interests (if any) in the securities to which your postings relate to.
You agree that Fundsupermart.com, based on its own considerations, for any reason, including but not limited to lack of use, or in the event where you are considered to have violated the terms and spirit of the Forum or breached the terms and conditions herein, can terminate your forum ID (or any part thereof) or use of the Forum and remove or delete any Contents of the Forum. Fundsupermart.com can, without notice, according to its own consideration, at any time terminate the Forum or any part of it. You acknowledge and agree that, if you are temporarily or permanently denied access to the Forum, or your account or related information were frozen or deleted, Fundsupermart.com is not liable to you or any third party.
You clearly understand and agree that:
- Fundsupermart.com does not control the Contents posted via the Forum and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Contents published through this Forum.
- All Forum postings are the opinions of the individual and NOT the opinion of Fundsupermart.com or endorsed by Fundsupermart.com.
- Contents published in this Forum are for reference only. The information in the Forum is not intended to constitute a recommendation or advice being suited to your individual needs and is not designed as a substitute for professional advice. If you wish to take a certain course of action based on the information, opinions and materials you have come across in this Forum, you should always seek relevant professional advice before you do so.
- Investors are warned not to rely on information posted on the Forum to make investment decisions.
- The Forum may contain links and references to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of the Fundsupermart.com, and Fundsupermart.com is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Fundsupermart.com provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link or reference does not imply the endorsement of the linked site by Fundsupermart.com.
- The investors, from whom Contents originate, not Fundsupermart.com, are entirely responsible for all the Contents that they post on the Forum. Under no circumstances will Fundsupermart.com be liable in any way for any Contents for, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Contents, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Contents posted via the Forum.
- Fundsupermart.com does not guarantee the following: (i) the Forum will meet your requirements (ii) the Forum is immune to any interference, timely, reliable, and flawless (iii) the result obtained from the use of the Forum to be correct or reliable.
- Fundsupermart.com may preserve Contents and may also disclose Contents if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to, without limitation: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce its rights; or (c) respond to claims that any Contents violate the rights of third-parties.